Monday, November 26, 2018

Unforgiving Bangalore Administration in the year 2017


Date: 23.10.2017
Place: Bangalore
To,
The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income-tax
Karnataka & Goa, Bengaluru.

Respected Sir,
             
Sub: Reqest for condoning dealy for representation for adverse
         remarks in APAR 2014-15:- Reg
                           Ref: Your letter F.No. APAR/Comm/2016-17 dated 30.05.2016
             
Kindly refer to the above.

              This is to inform you that the adverse comments of reporting officer in my APAR 2014-15, was received at your end on 21.07.2015 but the same were not communicated to me within fifteen days for making representation before the competitive authority but almost after a year. I have opened the sealed cover on 16th October 2017 when it was brought to my knowledge as my vigilance folder was lost.

              Sir, I have come before you with a humble request that in the interest of equity justice please condone the delay at my end. Please provide me an opportunity to make representation before the competent authority. The case become sensitive for the following reasons:-
·       The comments of reporting officer is surprising for me as no memorandum were issued highlighting these issues during the year 2014-15, which is fundamental in giving a reasonable opportunity for any adverse remarks.
·       I have already been harassed in the year 2006-07 by group of senior officers in spoiling my ACR which was expunged later. In the ACR issue I also brought the clear evidence of harassment as I belonged to Scheduled Caste community.
·       The same group of officers when they found I have come out clean from ACR issue then fixed me with faulty vigilance case. After ten years on 09.10.2017 preliminary enquiry has started where I had reported the loss of my vigilance file during the preliminary enquiry. It’s only while searching the vigilance folder I was able to locate the sealed cover with adverse remarks of APAR 2014-15.

Sir, keeping the above facts in view I earnestly request you to provide me an opportunity for making a representation before the competent authority
             
Thanking you.
                                                                                                                                  Yours sincerely,

                                                                                                                                          Sd/-
                                                                                                                            (Sanghi Sri Hari Rao)


No comments:

Post a Comment